Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maher

Quote from: BLADESHARK on February 26, 2012, 08:39 AM
@ Humbert 8) & @bmhiep 8)

Mr. Maher's Win 7 integrated till Jan 2012 uploaded for you buddy's. :D

Have a Good Day!! ;)
Who uploaded this torrent?
Please, DO NOT send messages for support! Ask on the forums. Thank you.

http://maherz.softarchive.net/

humbert

Quote from: Maher on February 28, 2012, 04:31 PM

Have a Good Day!! ;)

What I'd like to know is not so much who uploaded Win 7-64 (Feb release) as a torrent, but to what site. I've been crying for this thing for a while now, but for reasons I fail to comprehend, I can't get it from softarchive -- it wants registration and a payment. I've tried different browsers, different computers, and even calling from from Mexico. Nothing worked.

BLADESHARK

Will the Enterprise Edition do?? :P
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

humbert

Quote from: BLADESHARK on March 01, 2012, 07:31 AM

Any way to get Ultimate? I'm asking only because it's the only one I've ever had. I don't even know what "features" are lacking in Professional that Ultimate includes. I'm even willing to be it's some garbage I don't even use.

BLADESHARK

Quote from: humb25 on February 29, 2012, 08:22 PM
Quote from: Maher on February 28, 2012, 04:31 PM

Have a Good Day!! ;)

What I'd like to know is not so much who uploaded Win 7-64 (Feb release) as a torrent, but to what site. I've been crying for this thing for a while now, but for reasons I fail to comprehend, I can't get it from softarchive -- it wants registration and a payment. I've tried different browsers, different computers, and even calling from from Mexico. Nothing worked.
Quote from: humb25 on March 02, 2012, 05:34 AM
Quote from: BLADESHARK on March 01, 2012, 07:31 AM

Any way to get Ultimate? I'm asking only because it's the only one I've ever had. I don't even know what "features" are lacking in Professional that Ultimate includes. I'm even willing to be it's some garbage I don't even use.

Now don't CRY :'( ;D ;D ;D
I have PM'd you the links from Softarchieve.net, as you said before you are unable to see the links of softarchieve.net :) ;)

humbert

Quote from: BLADESHARK on March 02, 2012, 07:21 AM
Now don't CRY :'( ;D ;D ;D
I have PM'd you the links from Softarchieve.net, as you said before you are unable to see the links of softarchieve.net :) ;)

HAHAHAHAAAAA........ :)  :)  :)

BLADESHARK

"What I'd like to know is not so much who uploaded Win 7-64 (Feb release) as a torrent, but to what site. I've been crying for this thing for a while now, but for reasons I fail to comprehend, I can't get it from softarchive -- it wants registration and a payment. I've tried different browsers, different computers, and even calling from from Mexico. Nothing worked."

Hello Humbert 8)
I think so US residents are not allowed to download from the links. :( :-\ ???

humbert

Quote from: BLADESHARK on March 06, 2012, 08:02 AM
"What I'd like to know is not so much who uploaded Win 7-64 (Feb release) as a torrent, but to what site. I've been crying for this thing for a while now, but for reasons I fail to comprehend, I can't get it from softarchive -- it wants registration and a payment. I've tried different browsers, different computers, and even calling from from Mexico. Nothing worked."

Hello Humbert 8)
I think so US residents are not allowed to download from the links. :( :-\ ???

I have never had a problem with downloading from any torrent site anywhere, unless, of course, it's a closed site and I don't have an account there. Using the anonimizer web site, I did manage to get in, but unfortunately these links are no different from Rapidshare (who doesn't care where you're calling from) -- each one makes you wait forever for the download to being, and even then the download takes forever and simultaneous downloads aren't allowed -- so much so that it really makes no difference if you're going through a proxy server or not. Then it tells you if you don't want to wait and want the download to go faster, to pony up some money. This was the case in each of the sites. While it is an inconvenience to reinstall Win 7-64 from a nearly 1 year old file, trust me, doing it this way and finishing the job is much faster than going through one of these site.

What surprises me is why our fearless leader (Maher) uploads all his stuff to the Pirate Bay except for precisely this file. I'm also going to enter Firefox's web site to see exactly what this Skipscreen add-on is all about. I'm even beginning to think I don't have it properly configured. I've had it forever and I've even received updates to it, and so far I have never seen it do what the docs say it's supposed to do -- and worst still when its little green screen pops up when trying to download something from Rapidshare.

BLADESHARK

At Last Got You!!!!!!!!!
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (x64) Integrated February 2012 By Maher

BLADESHARK

Hope the burden of your HEART is lowered now!!!! ;D
Quote from: BLADESHARK on March 13, 2012, 07:41 AM
At Last Got You!!!!!!!!!
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (x64) Integrated February 2012 By Maher