• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 7 Support

Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow.97

Hey, is there any download for windows 7 Home prem, that is un-touched, that i can take my own legit serial of windows 7 and install on? //Shadow ( Gave up on windows XP, too lazy to fix my problems :'( )

fankoosh

i am searching for this torrent " w!nd0ws 7 ult!m@te $p1 (x64) english !ntegr@ted m@rch 2o12 by Maher" , feb edition is only last torrent available , can anyone direct me to this torrent

topdog

Unless someone else has put it out there as a torrent since Mr. Maher's posting on SA (see top right of page [News]). Then there's only the direct downloads, See Ahmad's note above for links.
they call me domesticated ..... I CALL THEM FOOLS !!!

BLADESHARK

Quote from: Shadow.97 on March 26, 2012, 05:04 PM
Hey, is there any download for windows 7 Home prem, that is un-touched, that i can take my own legit serial of windows 7 and install on? //Shadow ( Gave up on windows XP, too lazy to fix my problems :'( )

Hello Shadow.97 8)
Happy to see you again
Here is what you requested

http://www.nomaher.com/forum/index.php?topic=473.0

This is the original ISO from Microsoft Tech-net which includes SP1
You can put your own serial while installing

Have Fun :D
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

BLADESHARK

Quote from: fankoosh on March 26, 2012, 05:28 PM
i am searching for this torrent " w!nd0ws 7 ult!m@te $p1 (x64) english !ntegr@ted m@rch 2o12 by Maher" , feb edition is only last torrent available , can anyone direct me to this torrent

Yeah Feb is the last
will have to wait for some time............
Be patient ;)

BLADESHARK

Quote from: topdog on March 26, 2012, 09:45 PM
Unless someone else has put it out there as a torrent since Mr. Maher's posting on SA (see top right of page [News]). Then there's only the direct downloads, See Ahmad's note above for links.

Mr. topdog 8) is RIGHT

Shadow.97

Quote from: BLADESHARK on March 27, 2012, 05:09 PM
Quote from: Shadow.97 on March 26, 2012, 05:04 PM

Hello Shadow.97 8)
Happy to see you again
Here is what you requested

http://www.nomaher.com/forum/index.php?topic=473.0

This is the original ISO from Microsoft Tech-net which includes SP1
You can put your own serial while installing

Have Fun :D
Thanks, do you know if i can use it on multiple computers?( If i have same serial on 2 pc's )

BLADESHARK

Quote from: Shadow.97 on March 27, 2012, 05:35 PM
Thanks, do you know if i can use it on multiple computers?( If i have same serial on 2 pc's )

Yes Of Course you can use serial on two PC's, provided that the serial has Multiple Activation Volume License
If you don't have a genuine serial use DAZ Loader for Windows 7. It is the best activation method for Windows 7 and it can be used for multiple activations on many machines.

Have Fun Buddy 8)!! :D :D

ganbayar

how to add or remove the language packs, already integrated?

Shadow.97

Quote from: ganbayar on April 03, 2012, 04:18 AM
how to add or remove the language packs, already integrated?
I was able to pick language using this download, i choose swedish. I do not know if there is more languages, i didnt honestly check