• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 7 Support

Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

humbert

Quote from: Shadow.97 on April 03, 2012, 05:28 AM
I was able to pick language using this download, i choose swedish. I do not know if there is more languages, i didnt honestly check

Are you Swedish or Finnish?

Also, go into Windows Updates and you'll see there are tons of language packs for ever kind of popular language. I was also wonder that, if you downloaded a language pack (e.g., Swedish) and installed it, would it make your English copy of Windows totally Swedish, or just certain commands? I ask because I do know that if you wanted to write something in any language, all you'd have to do is go to Control Panel -> Region & Language -> Keyboards and simply add it (Swedish in your case). You can then toggle back and forth using Alt-Left Shift. I have it that way with Spanish, and I know others here have it with their native languages too.

Shadow.97

Im from sweden, speak swedish and everything. I just selected swedish and it worked

humbert

Quote from: Shadow.97 on April 04, 2012, 02:04 AM
Im from sweden, speak swedish and everything. I just selected swedish and it worked

Gosh, that's quite interesting! Whereabouts in Sweden do you come from? You know, it was at Ikea (which certainly you've heard of) that I bought all the furniture in my house. At the restaurant there they serve Swedish food. I relish a plate of Swedish meatballs with mashed potatoes, and I'm totally in love with lingonberry. Since the nearest store is now some 140 km away from me, I usually had to buy no less than 3 bottles of lingonberry. Let me see if you can answer this question for me because, as far as I know, you probably have never been to one of their stores. Those strange names they have for their products, are they simply the Swedish translation of the item, or do they mean something else?

As for Windows, when you say the language pack worked, did it turn your Windows into totally Swedish as opposed to simply adding the keyboard for the proper characters?

Thanks,

BLADESHARK

Quote from: ganbayar on April 03, 2012, 04:18 AM
how to add or remove the language packs, already integrated?

Hello ganbayar 8)
You can go to:--
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/downloads/languages

OR
You can just install them from the Windows Update in the Optional Section.
You can check whether the language you want is available from the Excel file in the attachment.
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

BLADESHARK

Quote from: humbert on April 04, 2012, 11:50 PM
As for Windows, when you say the language pack worked, did it turn your Windows into totally Swedish as opposed to simply adding the keyboard for the proper characters?

It turns the Windows totally into the language pack you selected. :)

khurram1986

Thank you very much dear. can u plz give activator for this.

one more thing is, i have Windows 7 Enterprise, how can i integrate service  pack 1 & all updates and make ISO file.

best egards

BLADESHARK

Quote from: khurram1986 on April 10, 2012, 10:12 AM
can u plz give activator for this.
For what?
If you are referring to Windows 7 then here it is:
http://www.nomaher.com/forum/index.php?topic=483.0

Have a Good Day buddy. :)

BLADESHARK

i have Windows 7 Enterprise, how can i integrate service  pack 1 & all updates and make ISO file.
You can ask this to Mr. Maher (Administrator) :-[ :P
He can help better than me in this topic of integrating updates.

Ahmad

one more thing is, i have Windows 7 Enterprise, how can i integrate service  pack 1 & all updates and make ISO file.

best egards

I don't know about this, but check this link:
http://www.nomaher.com/forum/index.php?topic=416.0

I heard Mr. Maher saying that it's a little bit complex in Windows 7.
Anyway, you can search YouTube for tutorials.

Good luck.
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

BLADESHARK