• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 7 Support

Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

humbert

Quote from: BLADESHARK on May 26, 2012, 11:16 AM
So you might be knowing Super MP3 Downloader. :)

It's a similar case as with HideMyAss -- I haven't used it because I haven't needed it. So far, I have yet to run into a song I wanted that SongR was unable to retrieve.

BLADESHARK

Hmmmm...........
I see
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

katana

Guys, do you have a good torrent for a Win 7 Ultimate?
I'm a WOMAN. Like a man but with a WO. Important distinction that. Can be misunderstood if not made properly.

Ahmad

Quote from: katana on May 31, 2012, 09:04 AM
Unfortunately, there are no torrents for Windows 7.
You can download Maher's Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit from Here and 32-bit from Here.
Good luck.  ;)
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

BLADESHARK

Quote from: katana on May 31, 2012, 09:04 AM
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (32-Bit) Integrated May 2012 Torrent
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7266324/Windows_7_Ultimate_SP1_(32-Bit)_Integrated_May_2012_-_Maherz
Don't forget to check the Hash

CRC32: EFA830AC
MD5: 1808285C11FCDF6B4239542E370159BE
SHA-1: 9E2620A67F8BD1D9851AC3BF7435D307B9E067E7

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (64-Bit) Integrated Feb 2012 Torrent
Check Attachments ;)

CRC32: 2A1A7268
MD5: 108DD256FE01730766E22C509144074C
SHA-1: 0D7775B5C0718E0FCB0C63C0F107D45ADC2C6B2F

If you want Direct Download Resumable Link Original ISO's from Microsoft's MSDN (MicroSoft Developer Network)
http://www.nomaher.com/forum/index.php?topic=473.0

Have a Great Day :D
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

katana

@Ahmad

Thank you for the reply.

@Bladeshark

Thank you! I've been looking for the 64-bit for like forever! xO
I'm a WOMAN. Like a man but with a WO. Important distinction that. Can be misunderstood if not made properly.

humbert

Quote from: Ahmad on May 31, 2012, 02:21 PM
Unfortunately, there are no torrents for Windows 7.
You can download Maher's Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit from Here and 32-bit from Here.
Good luck.  ;)

Oh no! Not the Rapidshares again! It's impossible to get anything from any of these sites. How I wish the Chief would just send them to a torrent site also, like he did with the February release.

Ahmad

Quote from: humbert on June 03, 2012, 02:07 AM
How I wish the Chief would just send them to a torrent site also, like he did with the February release.

The chief himself didn't upload the February release. Someone who downloaded his release from SoftArchive re-uploaded it as a torrent [Thanks for him].
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

Shadow.97

Quote from: Ahmad on June 03, 2012, 06:27 AM
Quote from: humbert on June 03, 2012, 02:07 AM
How I wish the Chief would just send them to a torrent site also, like he did with the February release.

The chief himself didn't upload the February release. Someone who downloaded his release from SoftArchive re-uploaded it as a torrent [Thanks for him].
Teach me and ill do it XD

humbert

Quote from: Shadow.97 on June 03, 2012, 11:20 PM
Teach me and ill do it XD

You'd be doing us (or at least me) a great favor by uploading the Chief's stuff to a torrent site. I'm surprised you don't know how to upload. It's not so tough. For starters, get an account on TPB or any other torrent site assuming you don't have one already. On there, simply click upload and fill out the information. Then open up µTorrent and click where it says "create torrent". The rest is pretty much self explanatory. With TPB there is no need to put down trackers, the site does it for you. Once you get the torrent file, simply upload it to TBP and just seed. Be sure to seed for several hours or as long as possible. The beauty of µTorrent is that it can upload and/or download in the background while the rest of your computer continues to run as if it weren't even there. You can also leave it on all night long seeding, simply turn off the monitor.

You can't begin to believe the favor you'd do me if you did this. No matter what I try, I just can't get anything done on Softarchive, with the exception of waiting forever for permission for each file -- not to even mention their ultra-slow download speeds.