• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 7 Support

Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronsin-ok

Quote from: gotenks66 on June 21, 2012, 06:42 AM
It doesn't seem to work for me. I recently got a new Hard drive for my older laptop and before it reads the disc it tells me no bootable device. Insert boot disc then press any button. I went to the BIOS setup so that it boots from the cd as its turning on. Nothing Ive tried seems to work. I feel its me and not the software on account of all you guys are enjoying your success. Either I didnt burn it on the cd correctly or the computer itself is donzo. I was told that a new hard drive was all that was needed for this hp laptop to work again so I got one and need an OS but Im stuck. May I have assistance?

If it's an older laptop, maybe your DVD drive is just a CD drive. Windows 7 needs a DVD drive.
"I haven't failed, I've found ten thousand ways that don't work."

gotenks66

It was a noob mistake. Apparently I only thought I burned it onto the disc. I used Imgburn and everything is fine. Thanks Maher! and you too Ronsin!

fankoosh

ooh my God , finally our boss decided to upload his great win7 in a torrent file  ;D :D ;) , great work maher , keep it up  :-*

BLADESHARK

Quote from: fankoosh on June 21, 2012, 12:43 PM
finally our boss decided to upload his great win7 in a torrent file
I am also Happy for the Great Windows 7 Torrent. :D
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

humbert

I totally agree - we are eternally indebted to the Chief for his efforts and we owe him our undying loyalty. Notice that in the time I was leeching his Win 7-64, I easily seeded no less than 7 GB, not to even mention the several hours I kept it online seeding away. Believe me, we're not the only ones who know that the Chief is synonymous with extremely high quality uploads, not to even mention the many other accolades I can think of.

No, this is not asskissing -- I post only because I very firmly believe it, and I'm positive I'm not just speaking for myself.

I guess I only have one question for our leader when he returns. Given the difficulties he faces in uploading torrents, how did he even manage to do it at all? I clearly remember he gave us some very strongs reasons why uploads to torrent sites were almost not an option for him.

Ahmad

I'm happy because all of you, guys become happy.
Thanks chief for this.  :-* :) :D
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

biju

which one better .x32 or x64
plss help me

BLADESHARK

biju

Thanks for the great information

BLADESHARK

Quote from: Tovagulet on June 23, 2012, 07:09 AM
It will also depend if your CPU supports 64 bits OS :)
Mostly old CPU only support 32 bits, lol.

But as BLADESHARK said, 64 bits is better.
I agree