• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 7 Support

Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

humbert

No question about it! Don't even go near 32 bit. That's headed rapidly for extinction. 32-bit makes perfect sense for guys like Ahmad who is sadly stuck in a no-way-out situation where he either uses an ancient computer or none at all. I affirm that soon when Ahmad becomes a doctor, the first thing he'll do is throw the old computer away and upgrade at the speed of light. Right Ahmad??  ;)

Ahmad

Quote from: humbert on June 24, 2012, 06:41 AM
Right Ahmad??  ;)
Absolutely, my friend. I'm waiting for the day when I use 64-bit Windows 7 or may be 8. I hope it comes soon.
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

humbert

Quote from: Ahmad on June 24, 2012, 09:10 AM
Quote from: humbert on June 24, 2012, 06:41 AM
Right Ahmad??  ;)
Absolutely, my friend. I'm waiting for the day when I use 64-bit Windows 7 or may be 8. I hope it comes soon.

I affirm your upgrade will come sooner than you think, maybe even before you graduate. Be patient and never give up. Allah is with you always!!

With the Chief's permission an off-topic comment. It's official. Morsi WINS!! I knew this was coming. The Egyptian military was in a lose-lose situation - the only other option left was to send soldiers with clubs to beat up protesters. How long before Egyptian soldiers become disgusted with the idea of clubbing the Egyptian people? All the military could do now is enter the political arena and pray that Morsi will end up defeating himself.

Ahmad

Quote from: humbert on June 25, 2012, 05:59 AM
I affirm your upgrade will come sooner than you think, maybe even before you graduate. Be patient and never give up. Allah is with you always!!

Thanks buddy. I never give up and yes, it'll be sooner before graduation.  :)

Regarding elections, I replied Here.

MrRockchip

Hello, guys! There is a problem. The usual DVD disk is not able to accept the image.

Do I need to buy some expensive DVD DL if I am going to use your compilation,
or there is a way to reduce the size of image by deleting some unnecessary stuff ???
e.g. remove the x86 version (I need only x64 version)

Ahmad

@ MrRockchip.

I don't know what image did you download because it's not Maher's.
You can download Maher's Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-bit from Here.
Its size 3.58 GB.

MrRockchip

Quote from: Ahmad on July 01, 2012, 11:37 AM
@ MrRockchip.

I don't know what image did you download because it's not Maher's.
You can download Maher's Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-bit from Here.
Its size 3.58 GB.

I have downloaded this image: http://h33t.com/torrent/3345698/microsoft-windows-7-ultimate-sp1-x86-x64-integrated-june-2012
Is it Maher's image, or not?
If that is not Maher's image, you should be concerned.

By the way, thank you for the link. That is what I will use.

Ahmad

@ MrRockchip. :)

Really, I don't know. May be someone took both Maher's releases (32-bit & 64-bit) and merged them into one ISO image. But Maher didn't upload it on his pages on TPB or SoftArchive.

Anyway, you can download all Maher's stuff uploaded by himself from any of these links [As written above] :

http://thepiratebay.se/user/Maherz/
http://maherz.softarchive.net/

Good luck. ;)

BLADESHARK

Quote from: Ahmad on July 01, 2012, 07:11 PM
May be someone took both Maher's releases (32-bit & 64-bit) and merged them into one ISO image.
The uploader is chitra.dmj. 8)
He is a trusted uploader on H33T, so don't worry about viruses and all that stuff. :)
Now-a-days many uploaders are copying Maher's releases and uploading on their name to get the credit. >:(
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

Daniil

Hello, mr. Maher!

I currently making a disc image for automated Win7 installation, using yours "Win7 Ultimate SP1 (x86) Integrated June 2012 ISO".
Articles on M$ TechNet saids, that for creating Win7 auto install we need to create file "AutoUnattend.xml". In this file we should write a serial number for this Windows.

When I made image for WinXP autoinstall using yours "XPPro SP3 Integrated",  I found serial number in "WINNT.SIF". So, I thought that in yours Win7 ISO I could found "AutoUnattend.xml", and copied s/n from there. But - in yours ISO I can`t find this file for search s/n in it.

Where can I get s/n or what else should I do?

Sorry for my illiteracy, English is not my own language.

Update:
After long digging in distr...
Maybe serial numbers is in %DVD-rom%:\sources\products.ini ?
Is it right?