• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 7 Support

Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trademark

What I referred to in my last post with regards to additional Bios settings was the Disk - Diskette Drives & then the choice options of USB / Internal / etc... which should I have selected.
I have since tried to boot from disk but my system won't have it for some reason.
Is it also right that I get an error message (listed in a previous post) when I click on the setup icon in the Windows 7 Ultimate folder that I have downloaded from you -  the ISO file?

The VeToMiNaToR

hi! first of all I would thank you a lot for Ur hard work so that our poor asses can format our PC's without spending money  :)
I got a small problem... I used to have a PC (using Ur version of XP-SP3 "the best around the web") but then I sold It & ordered a new laptop Dell XPS l702x, but unfortunately I forgot to add. the OS media disc (the Windows 7 Disc) with It, because I ordered It from Swiss (& the ordering menu was in French) didn't understand It just clicked next>next>next...  & now 4 months later the laptop arrived at me (Kosova "Albania"). It came with pretty much useless software pre-installed with It (that's why I love Ur Windows because Its CLEAN) I experimented a lot with my laptop for the last 2 months & now I'm planning to format It but I don't have the disc to. So first I thought: why not just download a Pre-Cracked Windows 7 64x & Format It. but then I recognized that I have the original CD-key of Windows 7 64x Home Premium labeled under the laptop, so why install a cracked Windows.
I started searching around the web I found some nice clean Pre-Cracked ones from [ThumperDC]-team. but the seem to have they're keys (during install "integrated") so what I need is a Home-Premium Windows-7 64x 100%CLEAN which I can activate with my legit CDkey.
so the main question is... does this Windows7 Ultimate 64x of Ur's, Include Home Premium In it, which I can select during Format!? & then just give In my CD-key. that would be really cool.

thnx for Ur consideration, I admire Ur work. would be really nice If u could message me directly (e-mail me) If not... just REPLY'ing Is fine too. Its just that Im a little bit bussy these days (preparing for major exams season).
Science flies you to the moon... Religion flies you into buildings

The Nawab

@The VeToMiNaToR, The Simple Answer To Your Main Question Is A No. But You Can Find It Directly On TPB And Other Sites As A AIO (All In One) Windows 7 DVD. Please Note That Maher Uploaded Only The Ultimate Version Of Windows 7.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

There Is No God But Allah And Muhammad Is The Messenger Of Allah

The VeToMiNaToR

Quote from: The Nawab on August 10, 2012, 02:53 AM
@The VeToMiNaToR, The Simple Answer To Your Main Question Is A No. But You Can Find It Directly On TPB And Other Sites As A AIO (All In One) Windows 7 DVD. Please Note That Maher Uploaded Only The Ultimate Version Of Windows 7.

THNX for the reply  :)

I think I saw some clean ISO's of Home Premium SP1 64x  at demonoid, but the site is down  :(
however... Ive started thinking of formatting my laptop with this Ultimate Edition of his, btw have you tried It!? I mean... can you take updates with It & Is It 100% CLEAN ISO with no Custom Pre-Installed SHITT  (I prefer to install drivers & important software myself) !?

The Nawab

@The VeToMiNaToR, I Personally Believe That Not Only Me But Every Current Active User Of The Site Is Using Maher's ISO Images. His ISO Images Are Directly From MS But Includes The Important Updates. You Should Definitely Install It.

The Nawab

If You Require Any Help Regarding The Installation Please Refer To BLADESHARK'S [Trusted Global Mod] Manual. [ http://www.nomaher.com/forum/index.php?topic=514 ]

The Nawab

If You Still Are Not Sure To Move On To Ultimate You Can Download Home Premium Here:- [ http://www.nomaher.com/forum/index.php?topic=723.0 ]

They Are The Official Links.

The VeToMiNaToR

Quote from: The Nawab on August 10, 2012, 04:07 AM
If You Still Are Not Sure To Move On To Ultimate You Can Download Home Premium Here:- [ http://www.nomaher.com/forum/index.php?topic=723.0 ]

They Are The Official Links.

CooL man where did u found these!?  do they include integrated updates!? or clean ISO's that are meant to be downloaded if u accidentally loose Ur Disc (like me "didnt order It at all"), thnx a lot   :D

PS: can u answer my question on the previous reply of mine plz, Its just that Im a bit sceptic when It comes to installing windows (I dont wanna become disappointed & hate formatting HDD's too often "already killed a SATA2 HDD of mine" formatting It too often) thats why a LOVE the word "OFFICIAL & CLEAN" so much when It comes to formatting   :-[ >> can you take updates with It & Is It 100% CLEAN ISO with no Custom Pre-Installed SHITT  (I prefer to install drivers & important software myself except official important windows updates... they're welcome) !?

The Nawab

@The VeToMiNaToR, Yes. They Are Official & Clean!

The VeToMiNaToR

Quote from: The Nawab on August 10, 2012, 05:14 AM
@The VeToMiNaToR, Yes. They Are Official & Clean!

I meant the Ultimate one of NoMaher, because Im thinking of installing the Ultimate version, u meant all of them or the official ones U've sent me!?
Ive just red around google that Microsoft doesn't provide ANY LINKS to download Windows Official ISO's NEVER/EVER!! U must contact them on phone & Re-Order them... well, the problem Is that I live in Kosova, & not even Albania is in their support list so... tomorrow I'm buying some Empty DVD's burn some important files to them & decide If I put Ultimate or Home Premium again.

thnx again for Ur will to help & fast replies, thnx a lot & have a RockSome day wherever u are buddy  ;)