• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 7 Support

Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Red Terror

Wanted to say thank you for your work and allowing us to use it. It is greatly appreciated.

I seem to be getting an error: 0x80070570
Something about it being corrupt or yadada. I tried installing it on multiple drives/computers and burnt it to a disk. I downloaded them from rapidshare.
I'm going to download them again from rapidshare 1 at a time to see if that fixes it, but so far nothing is working. Any input would be greatly appreciated. This is also a 64-bit version.

y0nigt

The iso contains all versions not only ultimate, I tried to install the pro and noticed its not updated at all!
is there a way to install it as pro with all updates?

The Red Terror

It's fine now I figured it out. The rar I downloaded was apparently corrupt or something happend during transfer. The torrent gave me what I needed so not sure what to say in that department.

Again a big thank you for releasing and updating this.

Ahmad

@The Red Terror.
I'm glad that it worked.  :)
I always prefer torrent downloading.
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

hdimantha

i've downloaded Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (x64) Integrated July 2012 torrent from kickasstorrent....then i install from usb...while i'm installing it i got an error 0x80070570..
plzz help me to solve this..

y0nigt

I found something very nice for you maher!
http://imagepatcher.codeplex.com/downloads/get/130667
this Powershell script allows to update all editions inside the wim file!
Yesterday I tried to install pro edition from september edition and found out it was not updated at all only ultimate...

king_huzefa52

I had win vista on my dell laptop then i downloaded a copy of win 7 but accidentally while upgrading the system i selected another drive as my partition hence it wasnt a clean install but created 2 partitions thats c drive and d drive. On c drive ther is the old windows but i cant use it as it doesnt work..while my system starts there are win7 and win 7 recommened which doesnt work so i just use the other where it works fine. Only thing is unneccessary use of memory from my hd.

I tried to format my drive but the option was greyed out on devmgr. So nw m downloading from your torrent as a frnd told me to do a clean install again or when the loader asks for the drive to choose select the one which u dont want and it will automatically get formatted, no need to do the complete install.

Please suggest what i should i do in this scenario.

raviabi11

keep up the good work Maher :) am a huge fan of your piratebay account :) waiting for you to release windows 8 with proper activation :) :) :) thanks mate :)
Enjoy your life till you are alive :) :P :D

humbert

Quote from: king_huzefa52 on September 23, 2012, 10:33 AM
I had win vista on my dell laptop then i downloaded a copy of win 7 but accidentally while upgrading the system i selected another drive as my partition hence it wasnt a clean install but created 2 partitions thats c drive and d drive. On c drive ther is the old windows but i cant use it as it doesnt work..while my system starts there are win7 and win 7 recommened which doesnt work so i just use the other where it works fine. Only thing is unneccessary use of memory from my hd.
I tried to format my drive but the option was greyed out on devmgr. So nw m downloading from your torrent as a frnd told me to do a clean install again or when the loader asks for the drive to choose select the one which u dont want and it will automatically get formatted, no need to do the complete install.
Please suggest what i should i do in this scenario.

What I'd do is boot up with Hirens and go into Partition Wizard. Delete all existing partitions on your HD until you're got 100% free space. Then create a single NTFS partition which takes up 100% of the HD. Now boot from Win 7 and install.

I might mention that if you've got important data on your HD (e.g., documents, pictures, videos), be sure to copy that to an external hard drive first. A flash drive will work perfectly. This too can be done in Hirens using a file manager. My favorite is Total Commander.

BLADESHARK

Quote from: The Red Terror on September 18, 2012, 10:58 PM
I seem to be getting an error: 0x80070570
Something about it being corrupt or yadada. I tried installing it on multiple drives/computers and burnt it to a disk. I downloaded them from rapidshare.
I'm going to download them again from rapidshare 1 at a time to see if that fixes it, but so far nothing is working. Any input would be greatly appreciated. This is also a 64-bit version.

This error code [0x80070570] is displayed because the files you are trying to access in any way are corrupted or missing in some way. Most people encounter this error when they are trying to copy, paste, delete or move certain files, or when they are installing their operating system. Sometimes, the issue stems from your RAM which is not working correctly.

What to try:
Disconnect all unnecessary hardware from the system. This includes hard drives, video cards, USB devices, and expansion cards. Remove all but one stick of RAM.

Use the VGA output on your card if possible.

These problems can also be caused by bad RAM. Run a memory diagnostic overnight, using Memest86 or something similar.

If nothing above works, you may have bad installation media. What condition is the disc in? Try burning a new DVD, using the slowest speed possible.
Hope this works....... :P :D
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�