• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 7 Support

Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qwerty1

Hi,

I just built my custom made PC, and need a OS asap.
I downloaded your Integrated September 2012 64bit Ultimate and burned the disc.
The thing is when I look into the 2.1.7 loader files the keys are all for pc makes such as Samsung ect, will this affect my install?
Also can you give me detailed instructions what to do with the loader.

Thanks

ani99

whats is the meaning of  Build as close as possible to the original images. ? i dont get it. Its about windows.

humbert

Guys, I realize this is the wrong topic to post this in, but I'll be brief.

Forget about Windows 7, that's ancient history. If you're looking for a great OS, definitely get Windows 8. Not only is it better in every way, it actually uses less computer resources than its predecessor. Also, just about anything you have for Win-7 will run great on Win-8.

I see no reason at all to get 8.

Julaybib

Hello,
This is Julaybib from the pirate bay.
Please I used to download all the updated windows 7 ultimate 64 bit on a monthly base ... thanks to you.
Please I've just bought a new mini laptop, but I can not install the ultimate copy because it is really heavy and huge.
So please can you help me by making an updated untouched home premium 64 bit copy of windows 7?
Or guide me to any good source where I can get something similar to your work but for the home premium and not ultimate.
I hope that you do understand the big need I have and I hope that I am not silly with this request.
Thanks a lot

-later edit-
I forget to mention that my mini laptop is 4 GB Ram and 1 TB HDD.

Julaybib

Quote from: fandjo on October 09, 2012, 12:26 PM
Hi Julaybib

AFAIK You cak find it here>> http://softarchive.net/blogs/yourupdate/windows_x_home_premium_sp_untouched_iso_with_loader.1027068.html

Hope that help!
Yes I did downloaded this copy but I've realized that I need to download more then 120 hotfixes updates.
But with maher copy I only need less then 5 ... so I was wondering if there is something similar to what maher did.
The reason for that request is that when I used the un touched home premium one I've found it really light but later on after getting all updates I found it really very slow in almost every task.
The same thing for the ultimate, when I use the original and then download updates I found it became slow while using the one maher doing and then add my key make it really far light.
Hope that I made my self clear as possible in this point because English is not my native.

MirkoM

Hello guys.

I've downloaded your version of WIN 7, unpacked zip iso file and burnt those 9 containing files to my DVD-RW. After that I changed settings on my new laptop to boot from CD/DVD first. Got nothing read from there. Then I've tried the same procedure with USB and still nothing.

I would appreciate if you can help me fix this.

Best Regards.

fandjo

am I wright...You unpack ISO file?

If Yes, then do not do that. Open any CD/DVD writer and chose "burn image" then point it to xyxyxyxyx.iso file...That will do the job, and make boot-able DVD.

humbert

Quote from: Julaybib on October 09, 2012, 12:14 PM
Please I've just bought a new mini laptop, but I can not install the ultimate copy because it is really heavy and huge.
So please can you help me by making an updated untouched home premium 64 bit copy of windows 7?
I forget to mention that my mini laptop is 4 GB Ram and 1 TB HDD.

If you prefer Windows 7 home premium out of personal choice or because the other one is a little too bloated, that makes sense -- but certainly not because your computer won't run it. I just looked at the specs, and if you have 4-GB of memory you're good to go. If you have difficulty getting a copy of Home Premium, you can always install Ultimate and remove the bloat you have no use for.

interd

thank you very much for this forum, I have a really big problem, I got stuck with the black screen of death and I had tried everything, except recovery with a disk, the thing is that I never made one, now I´m on safe mode working but it´s just bad, can you please help me? how can I fix the black screen of death? by the way it´s not black on mi pc it´s blue but with nothing showing and when I use task mgr, it freezes and I have to restart my pc, I have the all in one hp pavillion, thank you very much for your attention, I´ll be looking forward for your answer.