• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 7 Support

Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sutchster

Hello,

Thanks for the awesome sharing you do.  I have your most recent 7 Ultimate ISO on a USB and I mounted it using the Windows Installer tool.  I am unable to get windows 7 running.  My computer had a Win 8 developer on a SSD but I'm trying to start windows 7 on an older HDD that I formated during the installation process.  If I boot with HDD I get blinking cursor black screen.  I can only get back to the win 7  installation screen using the USB.

Please help

CloserTR

this versions have multi language support ?

slash9146

Hi, I'm downloading "Microsoft.Windows.7.Ultimate.SP1.x64.Integrated.September.2012.By.Maher.[www.nomaher.com]" my question is: can I install this ona macbook via bootcamp? do I have to do the same windows process to install it on a mac?

fandjo

Quote from: slash9146 on October 13, 2012, 06:37 PM
Hi, I'm downloading "Microsoft.Windows.7.Ultimate.SP1.x64.Integrated.September.2012.By.Maher.[www.nomaher.com]" my question is: can I install this ona macbook via bootcamp? do I have to do the same windows process to install it on a mac?

look here >> http://www.techradar.com/news/computing/apple/how-to-install-and-run-windows-on-mac-657915

well done explained

Chex

Great work, excellent... I'm sorry if this is repeated question. I've installed windows 7 64bit integrated september 2012, and I'm asking can i update it freely of Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool x64? Thanks again.

gmmmg

Hi!

I burned the iso file into a DVD with Minimal speed.
I used the DVD to boot. It works, my computer ask: Boot from DVD press...
after the installation begin, first load the windows files, but after the color wallpaper come and my computer does nothing. I can see only the wallpaper (flower, little bird). I burned iso into another DVD, but the problem is the same.
By.

Ahmad

If you mean the checksum of October Windows 7 32-bit release:

- Hashes of ISO file:

* CRC32: 79A780A2
* MD5: 07185581D0E3F1BD301A807265EB5EC9
* SHA-1: 833021E51F4A659DFE69806F09ADD8C8BCEFDD2F
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

Ahmad

Strange.  ???

Maher who is the one who made this release and uploaded it and of course he hash checked it .. He posted those hashes in these links:

http://www.nomaher.com/forum/index.php?topic=137.msg863#msg863

http://softarchive.net/blogs/maherz/w_ndows_ult_mate_sp_x_ntegrated_october.1038997.html

Sorry, I don't run Windows 7 to re-check the hash for you. But I'm sure it is as Maher posted.
But be sure that you check the hash of ISO file of Windows 7 x86 of October 2012.
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

chinamike

[SOLVED!] ran the hash and Mid5Sum on second PC and no problems! It all matched up, guess the old IBM Thinkpad is a bit buggy! Haha

Sorry for the confusion.

All the best!

CM

DShiznit

I've been running Windows 7 64-bit for over a year now, and I've been happy with it. But recently, I discovered that the video drivers I installed from intel(since the manufacturer does not support 7 on this laptop) for some reason do not render OpenGL graphics correctly. For most things that's ok, but for a lot of the older games I like to play, it's a problem. I had a second partition, so I decided to install Windows XP to it, so I could run my old games on that using OEM drivers. I did so, and it works great. The problem is, I can now no longer access my Windows 7 partition. Apparently, Windows XP took over the boot sequence, and even when I rename boot.ini (to make it default to the primary partition containing windows 7) it won't boot, apparently unable to load the newer OS. I believe the windows 7 disc I had did have a repair function, which I'd used once before when my OS had become corrupted. Does the iso in your torrent have a similar function, and will that work to allow me to boot into either OS? I only have /1/ writable DVD and I don't want to risk it until I know it will work.