Author Topic: Financial news and stock markets.  (Read 69030 times)

June 15, 2020, 02:01 AM
Reply #350
  • Global Moderator
Note that the Dow Jones futures are now losing more than 900 points. The Cac 40 and the Dax are crumbling at the opening, losing respectively 2.6 and 2.8%.
Note that I bought some Societe Generale at the opening of the markets.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 02:07 AM by scarface »

June 15, 2020, 02:48 AM
Reply #351
  • Global Moderator
Note that I already sold Societe Generale at 14.3€ and made gains.  I already have a significant position with a higher price, I'm not taking risks. I expect more bearishness on the short term and perhaps a cac 40 at 4600 points. If new opportunities arise, I will be back.

June 26, 2020, 10:53 AM
Reply #352
  • Global Moderator
Tonight, I'm going to give you a brief overview of the stock market.

The Dow Jones is dropping more than 500 points as coronavirus resurgence concerns grow.

Note that Tech giant Wirecard totally collapsed after German accounts scandal.
German magazine Der Spiegel reported that Japanese investor SoftBank was planning to sue Wirecard’s long-time auditor EY over the scandal.
Wirecard, which disclosed a $2.1 billion hole in its books, is the first member of the DAX stock index to go bust, barely two years after winning a spot among Germany’s top 30 listed companies.

July 09, 2020, 10:14 AM
Reply #353
  • Global Moderator
Today, I'm going to give you a brief overview of the stock market.

There is currently a steep correction since the Dow Jones is down 1.8%. I'm afraid Trump might have said something wrong.
In this context, the cac 40 is down 1.02%. Note that I reinforced my position on Société Générale, even if I'm staying bearish for the overall equity markets.
Note that I advise against buying Tesla and Amazon. Those 2 stocks are just too expensive.

I'd be glad to discuss this with sb on the forum, even if you are not buying stocks. Are you bullish? Are you bearish? You can tell us what you think.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 10:22 AM by scarface »