• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

My Confession

Started by aa1234779, December 20, 2018, 04:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aa1234779

Assalamu Alaikum brothers & sisters

Hello everyone

My name is Majed Alasmari

Born in 1983 in Jeddah in so-called "Kingdom of Saudi Arabia" which occupies most of the Arabian peninsula. I do not recognize this evil regime even though I still carry it's citizenship, because it has utilized an unauthentic Islam:
- to oppress me and Muslims in & out of the country.
- to waste resources on royals, hypocrites, and the west.
- to keep the true religion of Salam (peace) & Justice apart from practice & propagation.

Who made all this possible?
In short, it was Britain's deed, the Arab sheikhs it implanted, and thousands of hypocrites and others that were fooled by Abdulaziz that he had good intent.

My story in short is: I've been against this regime and all others in the Arab world most of my life because there are no human rights, justice, and no value to life if one dares to defy.
The true beginning of my activism started in 2013 in Egypt and that didn't go well.
I was lucky not to die in Raba'a Square massacre in which the Police & Military shot & injured me.
Returning later to Jeddah, I posted a number of youtube videos discussing reform which  got me into Dhahban political prison for 2.5 years. Precious time from my life taken away because of practicing a basic human right with the excuse that what I did was against Islam.

The truth of the matter is that the religion & laws implemented in my country are a concoction far from the mercy of Islam.

Nowadays, I live away from the evil Saudis where I can practice my freedom of expression as I like.

This is me on twitter:
https://twitter.com/MajedAlasmariAP

And on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxu8wwX19VFC-2ZNoEbd1BQ

For the time being, the content is all in Arabic.

My dream is that we all live in peace & freedom as we were created to strive for that goal for us & others.

Peace
Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said “Surah (chapter of) Hud and its sisters turned my hair gray"

Hud (11)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiqxo4UDVfU

scarface

Well, it is brave of you to challenge the regime.
I'll prepare an answer later.

humbert

I strongly sympathize with your stand against the brutal dictatorship that governs Saudi Arabia. Once again, as we have seen so often in history, they impose their version of religion (Islam in this case) for no other reason than to keep themselves in power. It is no different that [for example] the Spanish Inquisition - just change the religion from Islam to Catholic.

When you were at Raba Square, were you protesting against Hosni Mubarak or did you belong to the Muslim Brotherhood? Be that as it may, just remember -- one enemy at a time :)

Where are you living now? Obviously not in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and let alone Yemen.

BTW - at least you trim your beard :)

aa1234779

I lived in Egypt after the revolution, during Mohammad Mursi's democratic rule, and after the military coup which is to this day still destroying the lives of the people of Egypt.
I had a small business, everything was going well. People were living free of any kind of oppression during the rule of the MB president Mursi.
Then came the coup, when he was detained by the Republican Guard, his supporters staged a large protest outside the base where he was being held. During the afternoon prayer (Asr), the republican guard shot and killed many of the worshipers. The sum of protesters killed was more than 50. I was watching on TV and YouTube during all this bloodshed and it wasn't my cause to reinstate a kidnapped president who I didn't elect as I was a foreigner.
Then came the second massacre which occurred close to the Raba'a sit-in.
The number of protesters killed was around a hundred.
As a Muslim who doesn't belong to any group other than greater Islam, and as a human-being that cannot stand the injustice of innocent people killed for no other reason then political greed in power, I chose on my own freewill to join the people in Raba'a square on August 2, 2013 against the bloodshed and monstrosities being committed by the security forces against peaceful unarmed civilians for no other reason then saying "NO" to secular extremism that overthrew the first president of Egypt to be elected in a free and fair election.
I was there and witnessed some of the most beautiful peaceful men & women & childern that occupied Raba'a who were of all political affiliations. Even though lots of them were Mb, Salafi's and independent Muslim Egyptians, there were also Christians and foreigners from Europe and elsewhere also witnessing that historic event that ended tragically.
There were absolutely no guns inside the sit-in.
I was surprised that tear-gas is not so bad in the eyes as it is in suffocating and the burning sensation in the skin. It's sad and disgusting to see small children and babies  feel what I felt. Not being able to breath because of that evil chemical that should be banned is quite a horrible feeling, imaging the kids and babies that felt the same.
Since being shot numerous times with the smaller shot-gun pellets and two large ones in my back, I've seen X-Ray images of my abdomen that look quite funny.
One of them resides by my right eye.
The large-sized pellets which are lethal, one I had removed in Egypt and the other in the prison hospital in Jeddah.
My injuries compared to the hundreds of dead & others graver injuries are child's play.
What happened on August 14, 2013 should not be justified under any circumstances.
It wasn't my fight BTW as you said "one enemy at a time"  and I  had no activity against the Saudi government in Egypt, but it was a beginning that killed the fear inside me of speaking out against injustice.

I'm now living in safety where I can practice my rights as any other human should in a place other then the ones you mentioned.
Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said “Surah (chapter of) Hud and its sisters turned my hair gray"

Hud (11)

scarface

Well, I’m going to answer you, aa1234779.

As far as Saudi Arabia is concerned, you say: “I do not recognize this evil regime even though I still carry it's citizenship, because it has utilized an unauthentic Islam:
- to oppress me and Muslims in & out of the country.
- to waste resources on royals, hypocrites, and the west.
- to keep the true religion of Salam (peace) & Justice apart from practice & propagation.”

1st point: Does Saudi Arabia want to oppress Muslims, or more likely, Is it not oppressing Muslims by imposing the strict rules of Islam â€" to gain the consent of a small minority of hard liners?
You probably know the Kaaba, the big cube at the center of the grand mosque of Mecca. And even more likely, you remember the Grand Mosque seizure that occurred during November and December 1979 when insurgents calling for the overthrow of the House of Saud took over Masjid al-Haram in Mecca.
It’s only the then that the Saudi King Khaled implemented a stricter enforcement of Shariah and gave the ulama and religious conservatives more power over the next decade, and religious police became more assertive.

2nd point: Saudi Arabia is highly dependent on oil. And its citizens benefit from grants. For instance, King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud has ordered the government to pay out 1,000 riyals (about $266) to state employees each month in 2018. And it’s true that the KSA has enjoyed friendly relations with the West, especially the United States, and the wave of arrests in 2017 demonstrates ruthlessness of crown prince.
But chances are all this won’t last: oil resources are dwindling.

3d point: So you think it’s not possible to practice a “true Islam” in Saudi Arabia?
But is it possible to practice a religion that is 1500 years old? Concerning Islam, the answer is no according to the scholar and author Majid oukacha: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNnBuwIiv-M
By the way, if we read the old testament or the Koran, we can see that eating pork is not allowed.
But there is nothing about processed food, because at that time, there was neither Mc Chicken, nor Pepsi. And if they are unhealthy, are they “halal”?

Other quotes: “Then came the second massacre which occurred close to the Raba'a sit-in.
The number of protesters killed was around a hundred.” Allegedly, the number of casualties was close to 600.

“I lived in Egypt after the revolution.” I'm now living in safety where I can practice my rights”
So you don’t live in Saudi Arabia, nor in Egypt. You are probably living in a country with a properly functioning democracy, where Muslims are free to criticize the religion. Maybe you chose another “declared Islamic State”, like Mauritania, Yemen, Iran, Pakistan or Afganistan. If you chose a country where Islam is only a State religion, you had a wide choice too, Morocco, Iraq, Somalia, the UAE...

humbert

aa1234779 -> Can you tell us where you're living now, or must you keep that a secret for your safety and that of your family? Also, you stated you still have Saudi citizenship. If you needed to [for example] renew your passport, do you believe they might cut you into little pieces once you walk into their consulate. This is a serious question, not a joke.

How strong was Mohamed Mursi's relationship with the Islamic Brotherhood? I ask because these people, from what I've been hearing, were militant Islamists who forcibly wanted to impose their version of Islam, going so far as to harass Egypt's Coptic Christian minority. If indeed this is true then they are no different than the Saudi royal family.

Please clarify what you mean by "secular extremism". Before I say I agree or disagree, I want to be sure we're on the same page. As I recall last time we had a misunderstanding on this issue and I'd like to prevent another one.

aa1234779

Quote from: scarface on December 22, 2018, 01:32 AM

1st point: Does Saudi Arabia want to oppress Muslims, or more likely, Is it not oppressing Muslims by imposing the strict rules of Islam â€" to gain the consent of a small minority of hard liners?
You probably know the Kaaba, the big cube at the center of the grand mosque of Mecca. And even more likely, you remember the Grand Mosque seizure that occurred during November and December 1979 when insurgents calling for the overthrow of the House of Saud took over Masjid al-Haram in Mecca.
It’s only the then that the Saudi King Khaled implemented a stricter enforcement of Shariah and gave the ulama and religious conservatives more power over the next decade, and religious police became more assertive.
The Saudi government utilizes Islam as a tool of oppression. They do not implement the freedom, dignity, and justice of Islam.
What good is in that? People pray in Mosques. The podiums of Mosques are used to tell people to "obey" the ruler even if he whips your back, takes your money, or does anything he wants. You must obey.
The words of the Prophet peace be upon him says: If you die defending your land, your family, your belongings, or your religion you will are a martyr.
He also says: The best form of Jihad is a word of righteousness in the presence of a tyrant.
and also: The best of martyrs is Hamza (his uncle) and a man who stands in-front of an unjust ruler, and commands him, and forbids him, and is killed by him. (rough translation from memory)
Islam is a religion of peace, freedom, dignity, honor, and most importantly justice.
When Islam is suppressed and Muslims are oppressed, people deviate from the path, turning to violence as you pointed in the Meccan revolution that failed in 1979.

Quote2nd point: Saudi Arabia is highly dependent on oil. And its citizens benefit from grants. For instance, King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud has ordered the government to pay out 1,000 riyals (about $266) to state employees each month in 2018. And it’s true that the KSA has enjoyed friendly relations with the West, especially the United States, and the wave of arrests in 2017 demonstrates ruthlessness of crown prince.
But chances are all this won’t last: oil resources are dwindling.
Yes, the government gives subsidies to citizens, but in turn take it and lots more from their salaries as electricity bills have risen more than %350, gas prices have been hiked, everything nowadays is taxed. All which are clear violations of Islam.
Taxation is something that is considered Kufr, probably translated to infidelity in English.
This has nothing to do with oil resources dwindling.
The Clown Prince is Trump's guy. He's been paid well. If he doesn't stand with the Clown Prince to the end, he'll be in a huge problem, hence, blackmail.

Quote3d point: So you think it’s not possible to practice a “true Islam” in Saudi Arabia?
But is it possible to practice a religion that is 1500 years old? Concerning Islam, the answer is no according to the scholar and author Majid oukacha: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNnBuwIiv-M
By the way, if we read the old testament or the Koran, we can see that eating pork is not allowed.
But there is nothing about processed food, because at that time, there was neither Mc Chicken, nor Pepsi. And if they are unhealthy, are they “halal”?
It's possible to practice it in Europe or the US, UK, and Canada as an individual. We as Muslims who want our nation to be ruled by the laws of Allah in the Quran & Sunnah are very civil and not barbaric as people might think because of the practices of groups claiming to represent Islamic rule such as ISIS. Being merciful & just is a must for the laws to be implemented correctly.

As to food, Islam is strict not only in forbidding eating pork, but also any animal that is allowed to be eaten that is not slaughtered according to the Islamic method, which even if it seems gross or whatever, it's the most humane way to take the life of the food we eat.
Surah 5 Verse 121
And do not eat of that upon which the name of Allah has not been mentioned, for indeed, it is grave disobedience. And indeed do the devils inspire their allies [among men] to dispute with you. And if you were to obey them, indeed, you would be associators [of others with Him].

QuoteOther quotes: “Then came the second massacre which occurred close to the Raba'a sit-in.
The number of protesters killed was around a hundred.” Allegedly, the number of casualties was close to 600.
The second massacre that occurred after the veiled coup is "Alminasah massacre" near the place president Saddat was assassinated in 1982.
As to the number of people killed, 600 is the Egyptian government's official number. The MB probably hyped the number to 5000.
The truth is somewhere in the middle.

Quote“I lived in Egypt after the revolution.” I'm now living in safety where I can practice my rights”
So you don’t live in Saudi Arabia, nor in Egypt. You are probably living in a country with a properly functioning democracy, where Muslims are free to criticize the religion. Maybe you chose another “declared Islamic State”, like Mauritania, Yemen, Iran, Pakistan or Afganistan. If you chose a country where Islam is only a State religion, you had a wide choice too, Morocco, Iraq, Somalia, the UAE...
I'd rather not say for my safety.

Hud (11)

aa1234779

Quote from: humbert on December 22, 2018, 06:28 AM
aa1234779 -> Can you tell us where you're living now, or must you keep that a secret for your safety and that of your family? Also, you stated you still have Saudi citizenship. If you needed to [for example] renew your passport, do you believe they might cut you into little pieces once you walk into their consulate. This is a serious question, not a joke.
I'd rather not say for now, for my safety mainly. As to going to consulates, that is suicide. Any government property owned by the Saudis should be off-limits for anyone who is known to oppose the monarchy.
I receive many death threats on a daily basis. Today, I reported a troll inciting people to break my ribs and twitter replied that there wasn't any inciting of violence! Even though the words of the troll were very blunt. I don't care. Threats to my family hurt me and makes me fear for their safety, may Allah preserve them and us all.

QuoteHow strong was Mohamed Mursi's relationship with the Islamic Brotherhood? I ask because these people, from what I've been hearing, were militant Islamists who forcibly wanted to impose their version of Islam, going so far as to harass Egypt's Coptic Christian minority. If indeed this is true then they are no different than the Saudi royal family.
Mursi is a long-time member of the brotherhood. He wasn't independent in his rule. His party controlled him. I believe he is a good guy if he had strong men around him.
The MB is the most lenient and amoebic group in the Islamic world. He kept Egypt as it was, secular, and he did not implement not one Islamic law. In his term, nightclub licenses were extended from 1 year to 3 years. His administration was very weak an unislamic. He did not oppress any minority. The best thing about MB was their hands were clean, no financial corruption was reported during his short presidency. He is more like Erdogan. Saudis implement a tainted version of Islam that is a veiled autocracy so people "obey" and shut the hell up.

QuotePlease clarify what you mean by "secular extremism". Before I say I agree or disagree, I want to be sure we're on the same page. As I recall last time we had a misunderstanding on this issue and I'd like to prevent another one.

e.g. China houses more than 1.3 million Muslims in concentration camps, separates families, takes away children from their mothers, punishes anyone who has a Quran gravely, and tries to brainwash Muslims to be atheist and a good law-abiding government worshiping subject.

Similarly in Egypt, the coup was veiled in a fake revolution. Just as their were protesters in Tahrir, their were protesters elsewhere supporting the democratically elected president. Many people including myself had hopes that Sharia will be implemented gradually, even if it starts with the economy, that would have been a great success. Then came The Sissy who forced himself on the nation by slaughtering hundreds if not thousands, and imprisoning 70,000 pro-sharia Muslims on illegitimate charges.

That is secular-extremism. Forcing beliefs, banning protest and free speech, instilling fear in the population, killing and imprisoning political opponents.

That is secularism practicing terrorism at it's finest.

Peace

Hud (11)

scarface

Quote from: aa1234779 on December 23, 2018, 10:15 PM
Quote from: humbert on December 22, 2018, 06:28 AM
I'd rather not say for now, for my safety mainly. As to going to consulates, that is suicide. Any government property owned by the Saudis should be off-limits for anyone who is known to oppose the monarchy.
I receive many death threats on a daily basis. Today, I reported a troll inciting people to break my ribs and twitter replied that there wasn't any inciting of violence! Even though the words of the troll were very blunt. I don't care. Threats to my family hurt me and makes me fear for their safety, may Allah preserve them and us all.
Well, I have the impression that you don't criticize Islam, but the Saudi and Egyptian governments. If you were here, you'd probably be a yellow jacket to stand against the government's policy (but you need to practice eating sausages and drinking whiskey). In some countries, those who are criticizing Islam are even more threatened.
Finally countries like Saudi Arabia, Iraq or Turkey are caught between two stools: when they have terrorists who want a strict application of Sharia and the eviction of the "false Muslims" (those who are not Sunnis), they don't know what to do. And if they are applying strict rules (obligation to wear a beard and a towel on the head for every man, obligation for every man to work in fields or in carpentry workshops while women are allowed to stay at home), they are facing hordes of angry intellectuals clamoring for more liberty and rights.

Here is another video with Oukacha (French with English subtitles), who was threatened because of his stance regarding Islam (lately he said: "I do not like Islam and as long as I have the right to freely criticize this religion I will do it. I understand that it upsets you because it is your religion. An irrational, violent and freedom-destroying religion that you take literally").
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ1DEHHDg6k

scarface