• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 7 Support

Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

humbert

@kojak4U - I'm surprised with your background and all those titles on your wall that you had to resort to our forum to find an answer to something that isn't all that complicated. There's nothing I have to add to what shhnedo just told you.

Also, chronological age is meaningless here. We are all minds.

Shadow.97

Quote from: kojak4U on February 19, 2014, 05:34 AM
The problem isn't your English skills, it's your ability to ask a question and make it short enough for people to easily read it, take it in, and help you. Make it obvious what you want help with. I can't really figure out if it is trying to speed up your computer or if it is where to upgrade your computer, or if to fix a cracked screen.
I think I do have somewhat respect for the elderly, but I would say that respect is not what the internet is known for ;)

phoareau

Hi Mr. Maher,

does this have all version of windows 7? if so, do they all have ie11 and updates included? because i downloaded the Ultimate ISO , i could only get updates with the ultimate not pro when i instal. i need an Updated ISO with updates for windows 7 sp1 pro. :) i lvoe your work, i have a key for pro not ultimate :(

thank you

shhnedo

Maher only integrates updates in Ultimate. I made myself an AIO .iso out of Maher's x86 & x64 Ultimates, but all other editions are "naked", updates and IE11 apply only for Ultimate. Your first question is kinda pointless since Microsoft themselves never made a windows 7 iso that has only one edition on it. The ultimates Maher uses just need to get their ei.cfg removed and boom, instant AIO .iso. :)

bleros

drkobrin

Dear Maherz, thank you very much! One question. I have downloaded, unpacked, but not installed yet. I have noticed that the file "Remove MDW.reg" is not included. Does this mean that you did not add the MDW signature to the system this time?

humbert

@iih -> How did you obtain my IP address? I went into that web site (ip2location.com) and saw my IP, but nobody else's.

Inquiring minds what to know.

Shadow.97

Quote from: humbert on March 28, 2014, 03:09 AM
@iih -> How did you obtain my IP address? I went into that web site (ip2location.com) and saw my IP, but nobody else's.

Inquiring minds what to know.
I thought it was his, it said some UK address.. xD Pretty sure I'm not in the UK!
I guess it's a dynamic image, you can do alot with those.
I can set up one to take screendumps if I'd like, and then autoupload to this forum live, so when you send a request to load the page, it always loads a live image

sax13

Thank you for your new release!

After many tries, I downloaded the both version (x86 and x64), but when I unpacked them, I received the same error (for both archive, the last part of them):

"CRC failed or bad password"

Can you help me with this error?

Thanks for your help.

humbert

@Shadow -> Go ahead and set up one of those screendumps you mentioned.

This is wierd as hell. Thinking that iih's sig is a link that will show your IP and location, I decided to run a little test. I brought up the Tor browser and pasted the link in. Posted there was something totally different that what we're reading here on this page. I even double checked the topic, and it matched perfectly. What's this all about??