• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 7 Support

Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vasudev

Quote from: Zingler on August 04, 2015, 02:32 PM
Hey guys, I am a fresh meat here, just a quick question:

l've already tried maherz win xp long time ago and I found it fairly nice and smooth working release

Is there any Win 7 home premium by maherz?

I've already got win 7 ultima installed but it's soooo inexcusably sloooooooow

Tnx for the answers!
Tweak it with SMART utility http://www.thewindowsclub.com/smart-a-utility-for-tweaking-windows-7-vista-xp-services

Yoda

Are there any plans for a newer win7 release?
Thank you...
May The Force Be With You ...

sitapea1337

Hello!

Are there integrated versions of Windows 7 Home, Professional - both x64/x86?

scarface

to Yoda: you probably read the news, Maher is having a break. You can download his old versions. If you want you can also download mine in the topic windows 10 (2 users took it already)...
to sitapea1337: if you don't see them, they must not be available.

humbert

Quote from: Yoda on August 19, 2015, 09:07 AM
Are there any plans for a newer win7 release?
Thank you...

Simply grab any of Maher's releases and update normally through Windows updates. This is exactly what I did with his old copy of Windows 8.1 and it was always up to date. I can't understand why people always demand the latest copy when it's not really necessary. Even worse is reinstalling Windows with newer copies every several months. Doing this would drive me crazy.

Yoda

Quote from: humbert on August 21, 2015, 06:40 AM
Simply grab any of Maher's releases and update normally through Windows updates. This is exactly what I did with his old copy of Windows 8.1 and it was always up to date.
Thats what I finally did...  :)

I can't understand why people always demand the latest copy when it's not really necessary.
One of my machines crashed and I had to setup win7 from scratch.
So I thought to ask for an even newer release before start.

Even worse is reinstalling Windows with newer copies every several months.
Yes this is meaningless...  ???

Doing this would drive me crazy.
LOL... Don't...  :P
May The Force Be With You ...

alexmorph3us

I would like to see a september release for Windows 7 with all the updates inlcuded.Is there any possibility for this to happen? Thank you

Player2

Quote from: alexmorph3us on September 06, 2015, 01:05 PM
I would like to see a september release for Windows 7 with all the updates inlcuded.Is there any possibility for this to happen? Thank you

This is a quote from Maherz's Twitter page on  aug. 25.
QuoteSorry to tell that I'm not planning on releasing updated Windows in the near future..

Vasudev

Maybe Maher would update all supported versions of windows  after couple of months.

humbert

How many times do I have to keep telling everybody that having the latest version, although maybe nice to have, is unnecessary. Get any version no matter how old it is and let Windows Update take care of the rest.

The argument that you have no bandwidth is meaningless given the fact that downloading the ISO takes plenty of bandwidth.

There is no need for Maher to keep updating any of his releases when MS can do the job for you. I know all this by experience -- the Windows 10 installation I upgraded from came from a very old copy of Maher's Windows 8.1.