• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 7 Support

Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maher

Quote from: humb25 on October 31, 2011, 04:34 AM
Quote from: nexus on October 30, 2011, 03:51 AM
got a little problem i installed win 7  on my laptop all fine installed it on my desktop and thats saying it has 3 days i fixed it woth winloader but i just thought it was strange

Want to hear something even stranger? Recently my wife's laptop lost activation, so I reactivated it with w7lxe.exe (my favorite loader). After about a day it lost activation again, so this time I decided to use Daz Loader, only not immediately because there was other stuff to do. She then shut off her computer. Hours later she turned it back on. I was ready to use Daz, but then I noticed the activation came back by itself, I never had to use Daz or anything! That was a month ago and it's still activated. Mine has been OK for close to 8 months with no problem. Can anyone understand this wierd stuff?
You have to understand how w7lxe works to be able to explain what happened :)
Please, DO NOT send messages for support! Ask on the forums. Thank you.

http://maherz.softarchive.net/

kevin2091

I install windows 7 the butleg coppy and i want to disable updates how can i do that ?..... bcuz my small brother be click on the updates and it going back to the activate screen
help plz

Maher

Quote from: kevin2091 on November 06, 2011, 08:44 PM
I install windows 7 the butleg coppy and i want to disable updates how can i do that ?..... bcuz my small brother be click on the updates and it going back to the activate screen
help plz
You can use Windows Loader to activate the copy and then use updates without any fear of being caught ;)
If you don't want to, you can still turn off automatic updates.
In start type: windows updates. Then choose windows updates from the results that shows.
On the left hand side of the windows that appears click on: change settings.
Then choose an option there that says: never check for updates and click ok.
Good luck.

humbert

Quote from: Maher on November 07, 2011, 01:43 PM
You can use Windows Loader to activate the copy and then use updates without any fear of being caught ;)
If you don't want to, you can still turn off automatic updates.
In start type: windows updates. Then choose windows updates from the results that shows.
On the left hand side of the windows that appears click on: change settings.
Then choose an option there that says: never check for updates and click ok.
Good luck.

Gee Maher, in all the years I've had Windows (since Windows 3.0), I've never paid a dime for anything and no one has ever so much as sent me an angry e-mail. If your copy of Windows is pirated, you simply can't update. Daz loader and w7lxe fool Microsoft into thinking your Windows is for real. And evenif they catch you, all they'll do is offer to sell you a legitimate copy. They'll track you down only if you have a site in the US which has pirated stuff for download -- as a simply user your chances of getting caught are close to zero.

psyxakias

Can u sent me links for Win 7 64 bit??

aani

I try to download Win 7 from Softarchive.  Mirrors 'Filesonic' and 'Uploading' say that the file does not exist.
Can you pls check it out ?
Thanks

Maher

Quote from: aani on January 16, 2012, 07:17 PM
I try to download Win 7 from Softarchive.  Mirrors 'Filesonic' and 'Uploading' say that the file does not exist.
Can you pls check it out ?
Thanks
Links updated, look in the comments.

abdou_90

I have a proplem
after apdating my bios to  PRG3110H.86A.0071.2010.0318.1704
the proccessor temprature geting higher
can i back to the bios old version or not
thank you

ahmad_abm1

hello everybody how can i make my laptops starting like first start(like new laptop in package) Step by step because i have a small Idea about it i Need it step by step  thx alot Everybody

If any one need help and question hardware can ask i'm ready

Thx

humbert

Quote from: abdou_90 on January 18, 2012, 04:10 PM
I have a proplem
after apdating my bios to  PRG3110H.86A.0071.2010.0318.1704
the proccessor temprature geting higher
can i back to the bios old version or not
thank you

Who's your motherboard manufacturer? You should look on their web site to see if older BIOS files are available for download. My board is made by Asus, and they have an FTP download site with every BIOS version that's ever been written for their boards. All you have to do is get your hands on the previous BIOS file and apply the same procedure you did when you made the upgrade. I don't know if your board has an upgrade program in its firmware or if you need some software to do this.

Also, just for the heck of it, you might want to do 2 things: check and see if the new BIOS you installed supports your processor, and keep a copy of the new BIOS in case going back doesn't cure the overheating problem. Who knows, maybe its cooling fan may have failed. These things happen.  Also get yourself a copy of AIDA because it'll help you diagnose the problem.