• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 7 Support

Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maher

Quote from: humb25 on January 25, 2012, 03:45 AM
Quote from: Maher on January 24, 2012, 05:06 PM
Microsoft doesn't allow slipstreaming of this update, don't know why!
I can still slipstream it, but I'm afraid it will make problems.
Microsoft must have a reason why they didn't allow this update to be slipstreamed.

Regarding MS updates, this morning I tried to install KB2538243, but when I did so it asked me to insert some sort of CD-Rom or file, showing a 1 in the blank space where you're supposed to put the file it wants. Naturally the update didn't go through because I had no such CD. Any idea how to install things what give you this error message?
Are you trying to install the update manually or through Windows Updates?
May be it's asking for Windows setup CD.
Please, DO NOT send messages for support! Ask on the forums. Thank you.

http://maherz.softarchive.net/

reddevil1311

Mr. Maher, please show me the MD5 or Hash code of Windows 7 SP1 with January update version

humbert

Quote from: humb25 on January 25, 2012, 03:45 AM
Regarding MS updates, this morning I tried to install KB2538243, but when I did so it asked me to insert some sort of CD-Rom or file, showing a 1 in the blank space where you're supposed to put the file it wants. Naturally the update didn't go through because I had no such CD. Any idea how to install things what give you this error message?

Quote from: Maher on January 29, 2012, 08:49 AM
Are you trying to install the update manually or through Windows Updates?
May be it's asking for Windows setup CD.

That may be the problem right there (it didn't occur to me to insert the WinDVD). However, since this was so long ago many other updates have successfully come down the pipe and installed successfully, so for now I'll just leave well enough alone. BUT I will heed your advice next time a similar situation arises.

boldi

Where is download link for Windows 7 64 bit?

BLADESHARK

�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

qqwwee123

torrent links plz !
I'm from Vietnam and your links are to slow for me :(

BLADESHARK

Here is the Torrent link for Windows 7 Ultimate [32-64] Genuine ISO

Size: 3.82 GB

Installation:

1. Prepare your BLANK DVD Disc.

2. Burn the ISO directly with any burning software. like, Nero,IMGBURN(Freeware),MagicISO or PowerISO from your CD/DVD-ROM Recorder.

3. Restart your computer and boot from CD/DVD-ROM. and start installation of the Operating system.

bmhiep

I only need torrent link for Mehar' February win 7  or from mediafire please :). Turbobit, uploaded to.... take me serveral days to download :(.

I can easily download Windows 7 Ultimate [32-64] Genuine from Microsft :).

Thanks in advance ^^

BLADESHARK

Sorry Mr. Maher didn't upload torrent for Win 7 :(
Its only available on softarchieve.net. through file hosting sites.
Hope he uploads for you!! :P
Be patient. :)

humbert

Quote from: bmhiep on February 25, 2012, 03:45 PM
I only need torrent link for Mehar' February win 7  or from mediafire please :). Turbobit, uploaded to.... take me serveral days to download :(.
I can easily download Windows 7 Ultimate [32-64] Genuine from Microsft :).
Thanks in advance ^^

I'm looking for the very latest release of Win 7-64 to install into my wife's desktop, which I pulled out of the garage and plan to install in another room. I have a working copy of 7-64, but it's from April 2011 and I have to spend the time simply downloading tons of updates. I've tried the softarchive link with no success (I don't know why). Is the one you can get directly from Micro$haft the very latest with all the updates installed on it. I figure if Maher is too busy to put it up as a torrent, I may as well just go that route assuming it's the latest. Naturally, don't worry about the activation, that's the easy part.