• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 7 Support

Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

humbert

Quote from: adi on September 04, 2012, 01:19 PM
hi all..Is it possible to make usb boot device for this windows 7 by maherz via windows to flash program? I dont really have any other way to install windows than usb device.

Sure. Simply download the Windows 7 DVD/USB installation tool and do the rest. It's a free download, Google it and you'll find it immediately.

Ahmad

hi all..Is it possible to make usb boot device for this windows 7 by maherz via windows to flash program? I dont really have any other way to install windows than usb device.

As humbert said before me.
Also, there is a tool called WinToFlash used to install Xp or 7 from USB. You can download it from Here.
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

Shadow.97

Quote from: wickedforehand on September 03, 2012, 08:29 PM
Just a noob question sir, I guess, is this OEM or Retail?
I dont know, i think it is Retail, though it works on OEM computers

Hacker_pc

i have a question, is it possible to install 32- bit OS on the computer which uses 64-bit, and what is the diference between these kinds of OS ?

humbert

Quote from: Hacker_pc on September 09, 2012, 02:07 AM
i have a question, is it possible to install 32- bit OS on the computer which uses 64-bit, and what is the diference between these kinds of OS ?

Of course it'll work, but you have to do a clean install. Unless the computer is old or otherwise having problems on the 64-bit version, I honestly see no reason for the downgrade. 64-bit is the future and before long there'll be no more 32-bit, not to mention all it's other advantages.

BLADESHARK

Quote from: castielq on August 31, 2012, 01:05 AM
And i can install that on BIOS ?, i mean the computer is new and it only have BIOS so if i follow that i just insert USB and install normally then ?
Thanks you very much for helping.
Just let us know when everything is working fine
OK Buddy :D
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

BLADESHARK

I think so Retail or VLK :P

BLADESHARK

It might if your Motherboard supports it
Try and let us know ;)

BLADESHARK

Quote from: Hacker_pc on September 09, 2012, 02:07 AM
As Humbert said there is no good reason to downgrade.
Remember always 64 bit is always better than 32 bit :)

Ahmad

This is what Maher said on Twitter:
"It's Retail, but that doesn't matter.. When you use the Loader to activate it will be turned into OEM."
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.