• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 7 Support

Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelic

Are you nuts??? The last few comments are all about that... LoL!!! if you download 64-bit and delete ei.cfg then you get a 64-Bit All-in-One. same 32bit give you a 32bit AiO. However to my knowledge if you want both 32 & 64 Bit with all the updates, then NO.

As the update a specifically 32-Bit or 64-Bit. I know there are some ISO out there which claim they are both but I have never tried them, As I did last year I found a bad apple that choose a different version to the screendumps shown, you needed to update the whole thing!!!

Maherz releases do exactly what they say. Clean install with all the updates. Same as Microsoft release except non of the endless downloads!!!
'If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?' - Albert Einstein

maik0l

When i was gonna load W7 to my pc , i didnt see any Format C option there? Soo.. How can i format my pc with this disc?

scarface

elkolodj

Hi Maher, is this W7 with all updates up to June 13?
Thanks in advance

Ahmad

Quote from: elkolodj on July 29, 2013, 01:59 AM
Hi Maher, is this W7 with all updates up to June 13?
Thanks in advance

Yes :)
You can download from this link:
http://www.nomaher.com/forum/index.php?topic=137.msg863#msg863
:)
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

mderivative

I need a copy of Win7 Pro OA (I think OA stands for Online Activation - correct me if I'm wrong) in order for me to do a fresh OS install on a notebook that has the product key but not the OS DVD. What edition of Win7 is the one in this thread?

Thank you.

humbert

@mderivative - the torrents are full of working copies of Windows 7, and you'll also find trillions of activators. They're very easy to find. Of all these wierd activators out there, frankly I haven't run into one that doesn't work. Daz Loader is a good start.

unrinoceronte

Does anyone knows if this Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Download by Maher contains Windows XP MODE?

If not, will it be OK to download XP MODE from microsoft website and use it with this Windows 7 from Maher? Will it work? Or will Microsoft detect that this is a cracked Windows?

scarface

It should.
not sure this feature can be downloaded separately though.

unrinoceronte

Quote from: scarface on September 02, 2013, 08:09 PM
It should.
not sure this feature can be downloaded separately though.

Well i tought XP mode was a Separate feature and it had to be downloaded from Microsoft site... 

Here i copy pasted this from Microsoft site:
QuoteTo use Windows XP Mode, you need to download and install Windows XP Mode, and Windows Virtual PC, the program that runs virtual operating systems on your computer.
But the problem is that in order to DOWNLOAD XP mode, one has to first Download and Run Windows VALIDATION TOOL in order to determine if it is a genuine Windows...

SCARFACE: Are you saying then that XP mode is included in Maher Windows 7 download?  I have downloaded Mahers win 7, but i do not want to install it if i can not use XP mode... (because of one of the programs that i need to use which is important to me only works in XP)

Note: I have started a new Thread on this, since i think this might not be the correct place to post this subject. I hope it is OK.  For anyone interested, the New Thread regarding the XP mode question is: http://www.nomaher.com/forum/index.php?topic=1193.0