Author Topic: What kind of meat (or cheese) is it?  (Read 16382 times)

April 17, 2020, 04:05 PM
Reply #120
  • Global Moderator
Tonight,I am going to present another dish.

This duck leg delight is pair with a few essential herbs and tender green beans, all melding within one pan into a harmonious final product making it a perfect dish. A botltle of Saumur-Champigny is a good match for this meat.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2020, 05:14 PM by scarface »

April 23, 2020, 05:13 PM
Reply #121
  • Global Moderator
Tonight, I am going to present a new recipe.
What you see is a fondue of cheese with coppa, a traditional Italian pork cold cut and some potatoes. I poured the melted cheese directly, as you can see.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 05:05 PM by scarface »

April 25, 2020, 09:11 PM
Reply #122
  • Global Moderator
Tonight, I am going to present a new recipe.
First and foremost, Im going to let humbert and aa1234779 analyze the photo below.

I have no idea what that dish is. I do know it's quite a bit, I couldn't eat it all in one sitting.

May 07, 2020, 12:05 PM
Reply #123
  • Global Moderator
Tonight, I am going to present another recipe.

Here is an original recipe: Sliced pork breast and spinach with butter sauce.
What’s more, you can see a bottle of  red wine, a Côtes du Rhône.
Stylistically, they are rich, easy-drinking wines with moderate tannins and alcohol levels.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2020, 09:30 AM by scarface »

May 09, 2020, 09:31 AM
Reply #124
  • Global Moderator
Note that I added comments in the previous message.

May 21, 2020, 11:29 AM
Reply #125
  • Global Moderator
Note that a new recipe will be presented tonight.

May 21, 2020, 01:49 PM
Reply #126
  • Global Moderator
Tonight, I'm going to present a new dish.

After the answer of shadow.97, you are going to discover the dish and the wine on the photo.
In the plate, this is a slice of pizza cooked in wood-fired oven.

You can also spot a little slice of cheese, called Roucoulon. Roucoulon is a brie-type cheese produced in the Franche-Comté region of France.Made from pasteurized and unpasteurized cow's milk, Roucoulon cheese is a soft ripened, soft-textured cheese that provides a mild earthy flavor with a mushroom overtone.

With this, you have probably noticed the bottle of Saint-Joseph. This is a French wine which comes from the northern Rhône wine region of France. Though the appellation covers the largest amount of land, it is second in actual size under vine to Crozes-Hermitage, an appellation with which it shares much regarding style and prestige.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 05:48 AM by scarface »

May 22, 2020, 08:42 AM
Reply #127
Tonight, I'm going to present a new dish.
First and foremost, I'm going to let the users of the forum analyze the photo below.

Calzone pizza with italian thin baked bottom instead of folded?

May 22, 2020, 03:07 PM
Reply #128
  • Global Moderator
Well, it is not a calzone pizza, it is a mere pizza. But I really like this kind of answer. There is no doubt shadow.97 is one of the most insightful users of the forum. Maybe you could become one of the top moderators you know. And yet I'm a bit jealous because you always have the best hardware.

I have eaten a calzone pizza just once. It was at the restaurant "jet d'eau" in Saint Etienne, with some friends, on 23 November 2018. I didn't know it yet, because my stepmother called me only a few days later, but that day my father went into the hospital in Valence. And less than a month later he died. I must say that I didn't really like that calzone pizza at the jet d'eau. But then, I, Sebastien and Pierre-Adrien, we played a game of bowling, rue Jules Janin, in Saint Etienne, and I won easily.

Note: If you can, test the new repack of Deliver us the moon and tell me if it works for you. I made this repack but I don't play games for the moment.

Note that a new version of windows 10 could be available on the forum soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSW_lKGf9us
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6APSewgCBs
« Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 04:34 PM by scarface »

May 24, 2020, 05:49 AM
Reply #129