Author Topic: What kind of meat (or cheese) is it?  (Read 17658 times)

May 24, 2020, 05:52 PM
Reply #130
Well, it is not a calzone pizza, it is a mere pizza. But I really like this kind of answer. There is no doubt shadow.97 is one of the most insightful users of the forum. Maybe you could become one of the top moderators you know. And yet I'm a bit jealous because you always have the best hardware.

I have eaten a calzone pizza just once. It was at the restaurant "jet d'eau" in Saint Etienne, with some friends, on 23 November 2018. I didn't know it yet, because my stepmother called me only a few days later, but that day my father went into the hospital in Valence. And less than a month later he died. I must say that I didn't really like that calzone pizza at the jet d'eau. But then, I, Sebastien and Pierre-Adrien, we played a game of bowling, rue Jules Janin, in Saint Etienne, and I won easily.

Note: If you can, test the new repack of Deliver us the moon and tell me if it works for you. I made this repack but I don't play games for the moment.

Note that a new version of windows 10 could be available on the forum soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSW_lKGf9us
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6APSewgCBs

Having the best hardware isn't always the best thing. Because it means you spend money when you have no real need. It's like a small addiction, you always find reasons to upgrade. Even if there actually is no reason. I've been resisting the urge of getting a 3900x. Just for the fact that i drop below 100fps in some games.. Ya know, "problems".
And if I get that, i'll end up getting a better cooler, because I'll feel like it gets too loud. And when I'm at it I'll get more fans. It's a bad cycle.

I'm personally jealous over your food.

I ordered a Kebab pizza yesterday and was very disappointed.
It had areas where there were nothing at all, just bare bread. I miss the ones back home, just for the fact that there was plenty of things so that it was falling all over the place just because of the sheer amount of topping.

Here's probably my favorite 'every-day-dish'.
Salmon, rice, bearnaise sauce(although not thick enough) and peas.
The peas are hiding beneath everything.

Regarding games; I don't play all that much anymore. RSI, repetetive stress injury has started creeping up on me in both hands so I usually just end up playing with friends and VR games nowdays, because otherwise I end up with pain if I play too much alone. And most of the time that i spend with friends are through games and that time is very valuable.

Regarding moderatorship; I'd probably do it. But I'll likely not be active enough for it. I come and go a lot. And sadly; I don't do much tech related anymore. I've came to a point where the amount of effort it takes to find things to learn is very hard. And therefor I just end up not trying to learn much more. And it's a slight problem. Especially because I really want to learn things about databases, coding and low-level OS things.

May 25, 2020, 09:31 AM
Reply #131
  • Global Moderator
Here is another dish. What is the meat next to the bread? Maybe you know. I will answer later.

May 26, 2020, 12:02 PM
Reply #132
Here is another dish. What is the meat next to the bread? Maybe you know. I will answer later.

Looks like a custard bun with unknown meat and carrots

May 27, 2020, 05:45 AM
Reply #133
  • Global Moderator
The answer of shadow.97 is impressive but infortunately he didn't give the right answer. I'll tell you later what it is.

In the meantime, here is another interesting recipe. Maybe Vasudev, shadow.97 aa1234779 can already focus on the picture to identify the main recipe ingredients:
Note that you can see a prestigious wine in the photo.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 05:53 AM by scarface »

May 30, 2020, 04:31 AM
Reply #134
  • Global Moderator
Today, I am presenting another famous dish.
Look carefully at the photo below. I guess this recipe has no secret for humbert, shadow.97 and aa1234779.

June 07, 2020, 07:47 AM
Reply #135
  • Global Moderator
Today, I'm presenting another recipe.
Look at the photo below. I'm sure that aa1234779 is already looking at the sausages with a hint of suspicion.

June 09, 2020, 06:11 AM
Reply #136
  • Global Moderator
Today, I'm showing you another recipe. Some sausages with curried basmati rice and slices of avocado. These are the same sausages as those in the previous message. I'll tell you the true nature of the meat later.
I wish humbert, aa1234779 or shadow.97 were here to share this prestigious bottle of wine. I decided to open this excellent red wine, a Chateauneuf-du-pape, because I took some risks and I made a significant capital gain this morning on Societe General, 2200€ (it is now down 5.6%). I'll explain how later. No pain, no gain.
Note that new, outstanding versions of windows 10 x64 and windows 7 x64 will be available tonight with the latest updates.

And if the forum needs a donation, you know that money is not a problem for me.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 06:22 AM by scarface »

June 10, 2020, 01:55 PM
Reply #137
  • Global Moderator
Maybe some of you have been able to identify the type of meat in the previous message. If you were thinking they were pork sausages, you were right indeed.
Pork sausages with rice, beans and a good wine is a pretty good recipe. However, I must tell you that it is not my favorite meat. I'm currently eating a gratin dauphinois (some potatoes) with a Roast lamb studded with rosemary & garlic. Of course, I opened an excellent bottle of red wine, a Crozes-Hermitage.
Roast lamb, breast of duck and of course the foie gras are my favorite meats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DiCeoOoMCQ
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 01:57 PM by scarface »

June 10, 2020, 02:39 PM
Reply #138
Maybe some of you have been able to identify the type of meat in the previous message. If you were thinking they were pork sausages, you were right indeed.
Pork sausages with rice, beans and a good wine is a pretty good recipe. However, I must tell you that it is not my favorite meat. I'm currently eating a gratin dauphinois (some potatoes) with a Roast lamb studded with rosemary & garlic. Of course, I opened an excellent bottle of red wine, a Crozes-Hermitage.
Roast lamb, breast of duck and of course the foie gras are my favorite meats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DiCeoOoMCQ

Where do you stand with the Foie gras controversy? Meaning, shoving a pipe into the goose and pumping the stomach full of food?

Lamb is my favorite meat, especially boiled with dill sauce and potatoes.

I'd love your food there.
Was that a picture from the internet, or have you gotten a fancy date and a new table?

June 10, 2020, 02:47 PM
Reply #139
  • Global Moderator
Where do you stand with the Foie gras controversy? Meaning, shoving a pipe into the goose and pumping the stomach full of food?
Well, I'm not eating foie gras very often, but when I do, I'm not thinking about the pipe. Instead, I'd rather think that the goose was well-treated.

Lamb is my favorite meat, especially boiled with dill sauce and potatoes.
I'd love your food there.

I think we like the same recipes, even though I think I might be more uncompromising concerning the quality of the wine.

Was that a picture from the internet, or have you gotten a fancy date and a new
table?

It is indeed a picture from the internet, I was too lazy tonight to take a photo.