• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

General chat room

Started by Shadow.97, August 06, 2016, 11:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow.97

Quote from: humbert on August 15, 2020, 06:00 AM
Quote from: Shadow.97 on August 14, 2020, 04:52 AM
Been dating a girl for a few months now. Turns out she is only interested in sex and nothing more.
Tonight I'll be staring blankly at the screen, wondering how on earth we could have missunderstood eachother that badly.

I can't believe how lucky you are! Every time I've been able to take a woman to bed they immediately want a long-term relationship. I've never been in a situation such as this where I don't have to worry about being pressured to be her next husband. This is, of course, with the exception of paid sex workers.

I'm fully aware that you and I don't think alike when it comes to this. May I ask: In your case is sex always linked to the desire for a long term relationship, or was this particular woman in some way exceptional? I realize this is highly personal, so if you'd rather keep it private I fully respect your choice.

I've had many offers in my life of one-night stand like deals.
I like stability in life; one of the reasons I've stuck around on this forum for a long time.

It's very hard finding something serious at my age and in western society(My beliefs).
If you want something temporary you just go to tinder, or one of those apps and hook up by writing 'dtf' as first message alongside with a compliment. Often in games if you find someone interesting, just hint at it and they open up a lot and if you end up travelling to their place you can often just offer it to them. If you get banned, buy a new phone number at the shop and just register a new account. There's a million apps you can try. Just make sure you got good pictures. The hardest part would probably be not to get STD's.

I genuinely just don't understand the point of one nighters or friends with benefits, it just sounds like a bunch of drama. Why not just by toys to deal with your sexual needs? There are VR games that are 18+ where you connect with 'sexual partners', and put on toys that essentially doo your diddle. that you wear and it syncs online to the other persons toy. If you get leg trackers you can even do fancy positions!

... I wonder if relationships will end forever when the above mentioned tech gets cheap enough.

scarface

Quote from: humbert on August 13, 2020, 05:29 AM
How do you guys feed the Venus Flytraps? Are summers in Paris and Växjö infested with flies like both Miami and San Antonio? Are there other insects around? Also, how often do the flytraps have to be fed?
Actually, there are practically no flies here, and I'm not sure the Venus Flytrap will survive. There are a few mosquitoes, but it's not likely for the plant to catch them, they are too small.

humbert

Quote from: scarface on August 17, 2020, 12:17 AM
Actually, there are practically no flies here, and I'm not sure the Venus Flytrap will survive. There are a few mosquitoes, but it's not likely for the plant to catch them, they are too small.

I saw on a nature show on TV that one guy who has Venus Flytraps fed them with a small piece of ground beef. You might want to try that. Also, be happy there are no flies there. Here during the summer there are flies everywhere, and it Miami it's all year.

humbert

Quote from: Shadow.97 on August 16, 2020, 12:12 AM
I like stability in life; one of the reasons I've stuck around on this forum for a long time.

Aside from the fact that you prefer stability, with respect to the "many offers" you've gotten I have a simple question: how do you do it? Do the women signal you and you pick up on it? Do you have good powers of presuasion? Are you physically handsome in their eyes? For me in my experience this sort of thing is virtually nonexistent? Clearly you're doing something right.

It's very hard finding something serious at my age and in western society(My beliefs).

Unless I'm seriously mistaken, the only plausible explanation is that European women have a more liberal mentality. Here even using the apps you mentioned, getting a woman for sex only is very difficult. They have to "feel something" for you before they spread their legs.

You're in Dublin so let me ask -- does this apply to Irish women too? Last I heard the Catholic church has a stranglehold on Ireland. With their neanderthal beliefs I'd assume women would usually not do this.

I genuinely just don't understand the point of one nighters or friends with benefits, it just sounds like a bunch of drama. Why not just by toys to deal with your sexual needs? There are VR games that are 18+ where you connect with 'sexual partners', and put on toys that essentially doo your diddle. that you wear and it syncs online to the other persons toy. If you get leg trackers you can even do fancy positions!

In my experience the problem boils down to the simple fact that you get tired of jerking off because women aren't readily available. 2½ to 3 years or more of this gets you to the point where you'll pay any price for a sex worker. Fortunately you're not plagued by this problem.

How many of you other guys on the forum find that getting women for sex isn't difficult?

Just curious.

Shadow.97

Quote from: humbert on August 17, 2020, 04:49 AM

Aside from the fact that you prefer stability, with respect to the "many offers" you've gotten I have a simple question: how do you do it? Do the women signal you and you pick up on it? Do you have good powers of presuasion? Are you physically handsome in their eyes? For me in my experience this sort of thing is virtually nonexistent? Clearly you're doing something right.

Unless I'm seriously mistaken, the only plausible explanation is that European women have a more liberal mentality. Here even using the apps you mentioned, getting a woman for sex only is very difficult. They have to "feel something" for you before they spread their legs.

You're in Dublin so let me ask -- does this apply to Irish women too? Last I heard the Catholic church has a stranglehold on Ireland. With their neanderthal beliefs I'd assume women would usually not do this.

In my experience the problem boils down to the simple fact that you get tired of jerking off because women aren't readily available. 2½ to 3 years or more of this gets you to the point where you'll pay any price for a sex worker. Fortunately you're not plagued by this problem.

How many of you other guys on the forum find that getting women for sex isn't difficult?

Just curious.

Hard questions :P!
And here we go with bad replies, as I am very bad at quoting and being specific!

I've never considered what I do.
I had women tell me that I'm really bad at picking up signals. People do in general say that I am very wholesome and loving towards everyone. Some people say they "love my hair" and what-not. Most of the people who end up liking me are people I meet daily. I don't have much luck on tinder and the likes. Mainly because I don't take pictures. But most of the people I meet are very open about what they do and don't.
In my case, it has a lot to do with having moved to a new country.
Most people I meet in my day to day life are people who made the similar move, who have no current attachments or who are thrill seekers. I never had anything to speak about before I moved to Ireland, because of how boring my daily life was. Now I can always go on a rant about how annoying all the unfamiliar euro-coins are or something!

Areas near Uni's are very famous for being great places to find one-nighters. So if you live near one of them, you might have better luck.
I cant really say anything for ages 30+. As most of the people hitting on me are below that age.

Talking with my friends in the States, they have quite an easy time finding nightly action as well. Unless they live in the middle of nowhere.

Regarding Irish women. I wouldn't know. Generally speakiong I avoid them, I dislike their manners, the way they talk, and especially their looks.
People keep saying how beautiful irish women are. My experience is the opposite. Ofcourse there are exceptions, but the average irish girl isnt that pretty.
I dont talk to many Irish people at all actually. I just never 'found' them. Not many at our work, and not many friends-of-friends are irish.

Church has an okay hold I'd say. It's very noticable if you compare it to Sweden. Having strangers say something about the lord and blessings to me, makes me feel very awkward.

humbert

Thanks for taking the time to reply to my questions. This is indeed a very difficult subject. Sometimes I think it's easier to find the answer to Einstein's "Theory of Everything" than to understand how women think, especially when it comes to sexuality. All you get is a flow of conflicting signals and, in the end, beliefs that make no sense at all. There are times I think I should have been born gay so I wouldn't have to deal with any of this. Oh well....

scarface

Shadow.97 and humbert must be wondering if the Venus flytrap is fine.
Here is a new photo. Apparently, it caught something. Note that I followed shadow.97's advice: I bought a peach tree and some strawberry plants.

Shadow.97

Quote from: scarface on August 28, 2020, 12:22 AM
Here is a new photo. Apparently, it caught something. Note that I followed shadow.97's advice: I bought a peach tree and some strawberry plants.

Remember that strawberries original stems should be removed every 3 years. As they grow "upwards" on themselves and get a harder time getting water and such to the plant itself.

It often shoots out 2 offsprings per year per plant. Meaning you can get an exponential amount of plants quickly.

They often take around 1 year to start producing berries. But it is worth in the long run to remove the old plants to let the newer plants shoot out new offspring to take over.

I love the way strawberry plants grow.
I used to put them into 2 balcony flower boxes. And then have an empty one next to the box, and by hand direct the offspring into the empty box. Meaning I always had extra plants to give away.

humbert

Quote from: scarface on August 28, 2020, 12:22 AM

How do you feed the Venus Flytrap? You said there are no flies and just a few mosquitos. Also, how often do they need a meal to avoid starvation?

Do you have to water it like any other plant? If so, every day or less than that?

scarface

Quote from: humbert on August 29, 2020, 05:13 AM
How do you feed the Venus Flytrap? You said there are no flies and just a few mosquitos. Also, how often do they need a meal to avoid starvation?

Do you have to water it like any other plant? If so, every day or less than that?
I don't know how many flies they need. As far as water is concerned, it's not easy, especially during dry weather, because it's necessary to ensure that their growing medium does not completely dry out.  Ideally, the growing medium should be evenly moist, not soggy or waterlogged. A tray under a pot with drainage hole can be a method for watering Venus flytraps.